Sunday, November 2, 2008

Why Not the Best Brew in the Bluegrass State?


Yuengling, a great domestic beer brewed since 1829, is NOT sold in Kentucky. As a loyal Yuengling consumer, I am starting a drive to add Kentucky to the list of 12 states now part of the Yuengling distribution territory. Kentucky has states to the east (Virginia) and to the south (Tennessee) that currently sell Yuengling. Georgia was just added at the end of October 2008. It make take a while to convince the Yuengling family to expand to another state, however let's be patient, but persistent. The drive is on! Help yourself and all loyal Yuengling consumers in Kentucky and post your comment in support of bringing this great beer to the Bluegrass State!
Visit the official Yuengling site to read the history and seven fine beers currently produced by this family owned brewery.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need more people to get in on this post....Yuengling is awesome and we're right next door to two states that sell it....please bring it to Kentucky!

Anonymous said...

I recently moved from Lexington, KY, to Asheville, NC, where Yuengling can be found in most bars and restaurants. This was 90% of the reason I moved! The "Yeungling divide" is becoming an economic development issue.

Yuengling Brewery said...

Thanks for visiting the Official Yuengling blog and commenting! We love your enthusiasm for our beer and hope that you will enjoy one in the 12 states where we are currently sold. Thank you for your patience as we continue to grow and expand into new markets.

Lspieler said...

Bourbon and horses are certainly nice but Kentucky without Yuengling will never suffice. I must have this beer, virtue or vice, and will drive a long way to buy it no matter the price.

Anonymous said...

Although the random beer runs in Philly are fun, I would love if Yuengling was distributed in Kentucky. I wouldn't have to buy an extra suitcase to bring home my beer next time!

Unknown said...

I go to TN every year for a trip to gatlinburg and my favorite part is that I can get yuengling! I am from Lexington and I would love it if it was brought to my home state!!! KY needs this!

RabidCard said...

Please tell me this can happen! I think it can make it big in Louisville. How about Yuengling as the official beer of the Derby infield. Bring Yeungling-NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Please bring Yuengling to KY for Christmas

Josh said...

All I want for Christmas is Yuengling available in Kentucky. I live in Owensboro, and all of the guys in my office love Yuengling. We are trying to be patient, but the road trip beer runs get old sometimes. :)

Ryan said...

I need this beer! Please!!

Anonymous said...

Kentucky really needs Yuengling!

Matt Lentry said...

I can tell you for certain that Yuengling would gain a massive following in Kentucky like no other state. There is a strong desire for it throughout the state. You won't regret the day you bring that delicious goodness to the bluegrass!

Anonymous said...

Your market is already here! Yuengling's reputation preceeds it and sales of this wonderful brew will skyrocket! Please come to Kentucky!